Passive Investments Effect on Markets
Pries Capital Macroeconomic Framework • 35m
Air Date: December 27, 2021
While you don’t have the luxury of sitting down face-to-face with the passive fund managers, it’s a mistake to believe there’s nothing you can do. By doing your homework, making detailed information easily accessible, and finding ways to indirectly influence passive management decisions, you can maximize the benefits of passive investment and avoid being blindsided by some of the pitfalls. If you have questions or would like to know more about our research or perspective on passive investing, give us a call. We’re ready to help you optimize your relationships with all the various participants in your business.
Pries Capital’s “Stocks to Study” has two simple goals:
- Educate individual investors how to identify good quality growth companies using a unique investing methodology.
- Educate individual investors how to invest in these companies at a price that will result in a profit.
Pries Capital is dedicated in your growth by helping you become more engaged in the process of making your own investment decisions. “Stocks to Study” is the perfect structure put in place to help facilitate the ideal environment where “Learning” meets “Doing”.
Up Next in Pries Capital Macroeconomic Framework
Pries Capital Macroeconomic Framework
Air Date: February 6, 2022
Pries Capital Macroeconomic Framework where we believe the two most critical variables in any economy are “Growth” and “Inflation.” The level of growth or inflation is not as important as the direction because the economy and asset markets are relative, not static. Whe...
Pries Capital’s Economic Growth
Points of discussion:
• Economic growth is an increase in the production of goods and services in an economy.
• Increases in capital goods, labor force, technology, and human capital can all contribute to economic growth.
• Economic growth is commonly measured in ...
Pries Capital’s Economic Inflation
Points of discussion:
• Inflation is the rate at which the value of a currency is falling and, consequently, the general level of prices for goods and services is rising.
• Inflation is sometimes classified into three types: Demand-Pull inflation, Cost-Push inf...